SOLD: SRAM Force 1x11 mini-group

SRAM Force 1x11 mini-group: includes brifters, flat mount brakes and rear derailleur.

Removed from a 59cm skeleton with internal routing so you’ll need to bleed the brakes even if your frame has external routing. Should be enough hose left to fit most skeletons - I measured approximately 55" from lever to caliper on the right/rear hose and 28" on left/front.

Everything in fine working order. $300 shipped seem fair?

1 Like

Tentative dibs. I need to check if my bike has flat mount brakes. Will get back to you by this evening.

Secondary question, will the right force shifter work with an Apex 1 11s derailer?

1 Like

Exact actuation is exact actuation, just need to check to see what’s marked on the dangler.

Fwiw I have the same set with post-mount but in less nice condition, will list it when I get the chance

1 Like

Yep, as @stumphumper mentioned, should work fine. AFAIK all SRAM 11-speed road stuff works together. FWIW in case it wasn’t clear, the Force 1 RD is also included.

1 Like

What’s the cage length on the dangler? I’ve got a 42 cog on the bike so I’ll need it to be the long cage to use this one. The thing I want most is the brakes though. The apex brakes I’ve got are so horrible.

It’s the Force 1 RD, so just the Force version of your Apex 1 RD. It’ll fit a 42t just fine.

Checked the bike and it’s flat mount
I’m in!

FYI, my one of these shifted into a 46.

Aren’t there different cage lengths though? Regardless, it’s the brakes and levers I’m after.

Yep. But its not about that. Its about how far the cage swings back. That one there goes almost horizontal. The short cage one stops at about 90°

That top one of mines shifts into a 46.
That looks a lot like yours eh?

Oh, actually according to SRAM’s site there are different cage lengths! I thought there was just one. Regardless, this one will work with a 42t - I had an 11-42 on my bike before I switched it over to AXS.

3 Likes

Sold to @Timarchylime!