Nu BMX thread

Figured I’d start a nu thread for little bike posting

This has since been finished with a different sprocket/driver and brakes, but it’s the only picture on my phone. Was gonna ride it this past weekend but ended up with a migraine for most of Sunday so this coming weekend will be the first ride.

21" SBC Trail Boss
S&M Race XLT bars, post, slim saddle
Odyssey r32 fork, headset, EVO 2.5 brakes, and folding Aitken tires
Profile stem, 170mm race cranks, mid BB, 30/10 gearing
Profile mini hubs to Sun Envy rims
Stamp 1 pedals

23.45 pounds and I was hoping it would end up 2 pounds lighter than that :frowning: Guess I gotta invest in some ti “upgrades” and a 125r frame

@scrub I hope you still have your T1

4 Likes

Hell yeah! I need to get my bmx riding again.

1 Like

You do

I sold my T1 a while back. It was sweet but I bought a bunch of snowboard stuff so….

1 Like

Think I got that Fit from you? Dunno if I ever posted a pic of it built.

Yup, that is a nice frame and I haven’t seen built up pics.

older pic of my bike. same parts now but more beat up. it’s sunday complete with some parts swapped, nothing special. I killed my heel bailing last sunday, super frustrating cuz it still hurts like hell and i was riding a ton and feeling great but hopefully back on this bike soon. Might try to do some easy grinds and stuff where there’s a low chance of landing on my heel.

2 Likes

You ever been to North Shore Bike Park? I’m hoping to check it out at some point this summer when my new passport arrives.

nah i never leave the island haha but it looks sick

My 24 is on the way from Iowa. Really want to air a quarter and grind some rails

1 Like

What did you get?

It’s a wtp. The maroon one

1 Like

I’ve always been interested in the bigger BMX bikes that still ride like a BMX, as opposed to one of the corny SE Flyer 29ers. If there was a solid aftermarket I’d probably be riding a 22" since I’m really just here for the pump tracks and dirt jumps, but it’s 10000x easier to stay with a 20"

I’ve been thinking of switching to a 22 or 20. Going to ride it a bit before I do anything. You can feel it’s bigger when trying to spin, but it’s still pretty nimble